Friday, July 27, 2012

Stressors - End Times



http://www.mediafire.com/?ryjusfj5lbthky9

I figured before I left for tour I would post one more thing. This was made because I had 20 extra tapes lying around and I wanted to put them to good use. We gave five of them to No Statik to sell on the east coast tour they were soon leaving on. We sold the rest at shows, though it didn't take that long considering how many of them were made. It's also not our best release quality-wise because of how limited it was. We recorded it pretty quickly (in time to give them to No Statik) with one microphone in our practice space at Kevin's house. The bass is too low and it's hard to hear the snare at times. It has plenty of songs on it though. Now that I'm looking back at it, I see that it has our entire 7", plus a few old songs and one song recorded for the 7" but scrapped due to time constraints.



When Kevin uploaded the files from the field recorder onto his computer, they were labelled "sangeet." I later learned that was sanskrit for "music," but it puzzled me for a while before I finally looked it up. It's two tracks, Side A and B. I might separate them later, but I'm feeling lazy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Come see us on tour if you can, we'll show you a bloody good time...mwhahahaha!

1 comment:

  1. I'll separate it. Can you send me the track titles ? mx34@socal.rr.com

    ReplyDelete