Friday, October 21, 2011

Vile Gash - Deluded

Photobucket


This is Vile Gash's latest release. It's a teaser for their upcoming LP. The band I'm in (Stressors) played a great show with them in Oakland on their tour. I saw Needles for the first time at that show as well.

Anyways, weirdly enough I didn't buy the record then because they ran out before I could. Ed and Collin from Zero Progress asked me to buy them copies on-line because they were too busy playing a show with Veins (whose guitarist runs the label who put this record out) in New York. So we both missed out on buying it at the time, despite seemingly being in the opportune situation to do so.

Now, to get to the actual music. It's pretty short, clocking in at a total of around three minutes. It's also their noisiest release, which makes it hard to hear some of the notes, but what am I complaining about, it's hardcore. It's similar to the music on their other 7", simplistic at times, but powerful and driving, with misanthropic, spiteful lyrics.

http://www.mediafire.com/?fd373or37f6ctc9

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment: